Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bible Time

We have a bedtime routine in our house that consists of PJs, brush teeth, read a Bible story, pray and then lots of hugs and kisses from mommy & daddy. I usually read the Bible story just to Timmy, but since the boys are getting older (Timmy will be 6 on May 1st and Silas will be 2 on May 5th) we have started keeping Silas up to read the Bible story before putting him down for bed. I absolutely LOVE anytime I can get a photo op of my dearest hubby with my precious boys. And, last night, daddy read the Bible story while mommy snapped the picture with her phone (sorry for the fuzziness).



I love how intent the boys are on listening to the Bible story. Timmy has started asking questions about the stories..and I now that before too long...Silas will be right there asking questions too. I love to listen to Timmy pray. There is something about a child's innocent prayer that is so sweet. I can't wait til Silas can say his prayers too.

No comments: