1. What color is your toothbrush?
Red and White
2. Name one person who made you smile today:
Thinking about my hubby
3. What were you doing at 8 am yesterday morning?
Sitting in traffic trying to get to work
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Making copies of past Natural Science Schedules
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Hmmm…hard one…I have so many I like…I will say Hershey’s Dark Chocolate
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Sure, go on back. (To a student wanting to see a professor)
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coke Cherry Zero
10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes, it’s zebra print and matches my purse I got at CCA Cheer Nationals
11. What was the last thing you ate?
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Ooo…this is a hard one…Timmy’s t-ball practice. I don’t really watch sports on TV.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
16. Ever go camping?
Not since I was in TX with The Circle class
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
If I remember
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
19. Do you have a tan?
Nope…I can’t say I have EVER had a tan. But if all of these freckles were to join together then, Yes, I would be tan.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Ask my husband…I do NOT like Chinese food.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
only if I am at a restaurant
22. What did your last text message say?
I asked Marleigh if she was graduating soon.
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working from 8am to 5pm, but during that time, I am being treated to lunch for Administrative Professionals Day
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
My desk phone, my desk fan and my 2 black organizing trays.
26. What color is your watch?
Don’t wear a watch
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually go in…depends on who is in the car and what our schedule is like
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
After work, going home to cook dinner and play with the kiddos
33. How many states have you lived in?
5 – North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Texas and now Georgia
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Silas’ whiny voice when he can’t tell me what he wants
35. Last song listened to?
Jars of Clay’s “Two Hands”
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
If I practiced
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No…just me and my hubby
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flip flops – it’s finally getting warm enough to wear them in GA
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
41. Do you love anyone?
Absolutely – hubby, boys, parents, sisters, extended family, friends…too many to name
42. Do any of your friends have children?
A lot of them do
43. What do you usually do during the day?
During the week, I work 40 hours and then come home to eat supper and play with the kids. On the weekends, I enjoy every moment of freedom from my job that I have. And I enjoy going to church…so I have Sunday to look forward to, but then Monday starts a new day. And the cycle continues….
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
46. What color is your car?
47. Do you like cats?
Depends on if they are loving or the spawn of Satan
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yeah – Baby Stellan and Baby Kayleigh
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yep, and now that I live about 20 minutes from the one in GA, I am hoping to go more than I did in Texas.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
It’s on my left knee cap. When I was a senior in high school, I helped my friend “chaperone” a Halloween party for her little sister and her friends. Well, the kids were out playing freeze tag in the dark and I went across this field to tell a boy his mom was here to pick him up. Well, as I was walking back toward the house, the person who was “it” started chasing me. And what do I do…I start running. When I get to the end of the field, I didn’t realize there was a huge ditch before you got to the dirt road. So, I tripped in the ditch and slid across the gravel road on my knees. But that didn’t stop me…I got up and kept running to the porch (which was base). Upon arrival to the porch, one of my closest friends, Sam (who was also chaperoning) said, “Um Liz, you have a lot of blood running down your leg.” I looked down and almost passed out at the sight of the blood. I started going into shock so Sam picked me up and carried me in the house. Long story short…because of the blood loss, I couldn’t drive my car back to my house, so Sam took me home. My dad was in China on business, so my mom decided to wait to go to my doctor the next day. Unfortunately, it was too late to get stitches, so I had this ugly, huge open wound on my knee. It took months and months for it to heal. And because of the “no stitches”…I now have an ugly scar to prove it.
**I had fun answering these questions. I have really been feeling burdended lately, so it's was good to have something light hearted to post.
Have a great Thursday!