Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's that time again. I didn't post a Not Me Monday last week because I was kid-free for a week and didn't do much of anything. But this week routine as usual, so here goes.

When driving our family to the mall this weekend, I most certainly did NOT merge right when the sign side "Lane Ends Merge Left". I always know my right from left and would have NEVER allowed this opportunity for my DH to make fun of me for hours about this.

I did NOT wait until Saturday to unpack my little ones suitcase from their week long visit at Nana and Papa's house over a week ago. I am always on top of things and I never put off unpacking for that long.

I did NOT allow my 22 month old to walk in the mall instead of carrying him towards the door and said little one did NOT fall down and possibly break his wrist. I did NOT have to take him to the ER on Friday night. This did not happen and I do NOT have a picture to prove it.



After coming home from the ER early Saturday morning, I was NOT awakened by my 5 year old with a tummy ache. I did NOT send him to his daddy in our bedroom (Note: I was sleeping on the couch so I could hear my 22 mth old cry in his sleep from having to sleep with a splint on) so that DH would have to take care of him throwing up in the bathroom. I would NEVER push my sick son off on my husband to take care of. I always get up with my sickly boys.


So, here's my Not Me Monday post that this is just from the past 3 days. How's your week been!?!!

No comments: