Friday, June 6, 2008

A Prayer for My Husband

Dear Most Gracious and Heavenly Father,

With my lips I sing your praise. You have given me more than I deserve. Tonight I want to thank you for my husband. You have given me a man of God who loves you and longs to serve you. He loves me with a love that is indescribable. He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. You have given me a man who was made to be a father. Thank you for using godly men in Ed's life to show him how to be a better father. Thank you for how you are changing Ed to be the kind of husband you have created him to be. Thank you that my husband is the head of our house, and the spiritual leader of our family. Thank you for helping him to get to this point in his degree plan. I have faith, believing that he will complete this course in August. You deserve all the glory for bringing Ed to this place in his education. As we look at the next chapter of our lives, we anxiously wait to see what you have in store for us. You are so good to me.

In Jesus' name,
Amen.

3 comments:

John and Joanna said...

Liz what a precious note!!!

Praising Him for what He is doing in ya'lls life!!

Love you!!
Jo

Bethany said...

I just finally read your blog for the 1st time. I didn't even know you had one til you posted on mine. I'm glad I found it. Awesome prayer for Ed. I know God has so much in store for y'all.

Amy said...

thanks for the comment! so glad to see you have a blog. now i can keep up with ya'll when you move to GA!