Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I like America

I just had to write this post about a conversation overheard between my 6 year old son, and my 6 year old nephew. This is classic....

While throwing the football back and forth to each other:

Timmy: Andrew, what is your favorite college football team? Do you like the Georgia Bulldogs?

Andrew: No, I like America.

Timmy: Are they the elephants?

Andrew: Yeah

Timmy: Yeah, I like them too!

My little sister immediately called me to share in this conversation. Our son has been saturated with college football since the time he could hold a football. Our nephew, doesn't really know any college football teams or even what college football is. I can TOTALLY tell this friendship of cousins is going to be amazing!

Thank you Lord for moving us to NC! We are having SO much fun!

No comments: